- $12–15 for one general admission ticket (up to $26 value)
- Taylor 2 (Saturday, November 21, at 8 p.m.): Critically acclaimed, six-person ensemble, started by legendary choreographer Paul Taylor, that brings the master’s mix of modern dance, vaudeville, and existential comedy to stages all over the world.
- Newpoli: A Traditional Italian Christmas (Saturday, December 5, at 8 p.m.): With traditional instruments and original spoken dialects, musicians perform folk music from Southern Italy.
- Julius Caesar (Saturday, January 23, at 8 p.m..): In Shakespeare’s classic political drama, the titular Roman ruler grapples with the burden of power, and his once close friend Marcus Brutus begins to fear that Caesar will turn the republic into a monarchy—a misunderstanding with tragic results.
- Winter Interlude — Romantic Period (Sunday, February 7, at 3 p.m.): This mid-winter concert warms up audiences with some of the Romantic Period’s most well-loved compositions. This show takes place in the Classroom Building - Room 200.
- Stepcrew: Valentine’s Day Dance Spectacular (Sunday, February 14, at 3 p.m.): Backed by Celtic vocals and fiddles, a six-strong cast of Irish stepdancers and modern tap artists brings the rhythm on Valentine’s Day.
Westchester Community College
75 Grasslands Rd.
Valhalla, NY 10595