What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Westchester Jazz Orchestra Plays Pops: Stevie, Joni, and the Beatles
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts – Sharp Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $11 for side seats or the back balcony (up to a $24.50 value)
- $14 for the center orchestra or row 2 of the center balcony (up to a $27.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Westchester Jazz Orchestra Plays Pops: Stevie, Joni and the Beatles
According to [The New York Times](http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/nyregion/19musicwe.html), the Westchester Jazz Orchestra "has built a reputation for deeply researched, strikingly executed performances that is reaching well beyond the orchestra’s home county to the country at large." The runner-up for "Best Big Band" and "Best Arranger" in JazzTimes' readers' poll has been bowling over critics and audiences alike since forming in 2003. For their latest tour, the team takes their horns and imaginations to the pop songbook for lush and layered arrangements of hits by Stevie Wonder, the Beatles, Joni Mitchell, Carole King, and Billy Joel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/19 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.