What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket to see Clint Black (up to $71.27 value)
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley Theater
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- The man: singer-songwriter with a black cowboy hat and a twang-filled tenor
- The sound: classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- 30+: the number of his hits to land on the Billboard country-music charts
- 22: the number of those that reached number 1
- His debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time
- His songs: tightly crafted and laced with ironic humor and heartfelt emotion
- Why fans love him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
- Other Hollywood accomplishments: appearing in films such as Maverick, mentoring young artists on Nashville Star, and competing on Celebrity Apprentice
About Clint Black
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Paramount Hudson Valley Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects WMConcerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.