- One ticket to see Blood, Sweat & Tears with Bo Bice
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for the mezzanine (up to $71.27 value)
- $56 for the orchestra (up to $93.54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Blood, Sweat & Tears with Bo Bice
- Originally founded in: 1968
- Since then: dozens of musicians have spent time with the group
- How current manger and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group’s philosophy: “Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on.”
- The sound: rock band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks
- Historic hits include: “Spinning Wheel,” “Hi-De-Ho,” and “God Bless the Child”
- Things their name might be taken from: an expression describing hard work; an incident where their keyboardist cried during a concert; the beginning of a never-finished catalogue of liquids
- Thing their name is actually taken from: a Johnny Cash album