What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Blood, Sweat & Tears with Bo Bice
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for the mezzanine (up to $71.27 value)
- $56 for the orchestra (up to $93.54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Blood, Sweat & Tears with Bo Bice
- Originally founded in: 1968
- Since then: dozens of musicians have spent time with the group
- How current manger and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group’s philosophy: “Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on.”
- The sound: rock band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks
- Historic hits include: “Spinning Wheel,” “Hi-De-Ho,” and “God Bless the Child”
- Things their name might be taken from: an expression describing hard work; an incident where their keyboardist cried during a concert; the beginning of a never-finished catalogue of liquids
- Thing their name is actually taken from: a Johnny Cash album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Hudson Valley Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Hudson Valley Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.