- One ticket to see Steven Wright
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 8 p.m
- Where:Paramount Hudson Valley Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $39 for mezzanine level (up to $60.13 value)
- $39 for rear orchestra level (up to $60.13 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Perfectly encapsulating his absurdist and laconic style, Steven Wright told Inside Comedy’s David Steinberg, “I’m a regular guy with, like, a weird balcony in my brain that’s not regular.” With his hangdog mien and deadpan delivery, Wright has delighted audiences from the stage and screen for more than three decades and scored an Academy Award for his short film The Appointments of Dennis Jennings in 1988. Wryly brilliant gems—such as “I like to reminisce with people I don’t know. Granted, it takes longer”—have led to him becoming the inaugural inductee to the Boston Comedy Hall of Fame in 2008, and #23 on Comedy Central’s list of the top 100 comics of all time.