What You'll Get
- $2 for one tyke general-admission ticket for ages 0–6
- $10 for one child general-admission ticket for ages 7-12 (up to $14 value)
- $16 for one adult general-admission ticket for ages 13 and up (up to $22.50 value)
- Pit party starts at 6 p.m; event starts at 7 p.m.
Monster Trucks and Freestyle Motocross at Western Speedway
- What to expect: Non-stop action as monster trucks compete in head-to-head races
- Coolest moments: Wheelie contests and stunning freestyle tricks
- Don’t miss this: the opportunity to take a ride in the back of one of the monster trucks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tyke tickets valid only for ages 0-6. Children tickets valid only for ages 7-12. Adult tickets valid only for ages 13 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Western Speedway
1961 was the year Ham the Chimp rocketed into space aboard the Mercury-Redstone 2. Down on the track at Western Speedway, Eldon Rasmussen blew past the competition at the Western Canada stock-car championship, cementing a trajectory that led him to the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. The 4/10-mile oval has now seen more than a half-century of motorcars screech across its pavement, which currently hosts races for approximately 12 classes, including hornets, mini figure-eights, and stock cars.
The six-month season in April and hosts traditional races on Saturday nights that are occasionally bookended on Friday or Sunday by drag racing. Under an open sky filled with drivers ejected from their seats, up to 3,000 fans can watch themed races, demolition derbies, and other special events from the bleachers or head underneath for a slice of Ali Baba Pizza from the concessions counter.