All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass for single-day general admission to see Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, starting from $39
- One G-Pass for two-day admission to see Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, starting from $69
- General Admission
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- What you’ll see: dogs, before the event
- What else you’ll see: more dogs—so many dogs
- Monday’s dog groups: hound, toy, non-sporting, and herding
- Tuesday’s dog groups: junior showmanship, sporting, working, and terrier—plus the big finish, Best in Show
- How many types of dogs you’ll see: about 200 breeds and varieties will vie for the various prizes.
To help ensure safety, Madison Square Garden strongly discourages guests from bringing unnecessary bags and in particular backpacks. All bags will be subject to rigorous screening, including use of x-ray screening, which can delay into the venue. Guests are encouraged arrive at least one hour prior to the ticketed show time.
The Fine Print