- $100 for one two-day ticket package to Wet Electric Pool Party (up to $177 total value)
- When: Saturday, April 26, through Sunday, April 27, at 11 a.m. both days
- Where: Big Surf Waterpark on Saturday; Talking Stick Resort on Sunday
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dress code: appropriate swimwear is required at all water attractions
- Click here to view the artist lineup.
Package Includes * Two-day pass (up to $93 value) * Express pass both days ($54 value) * T-shirt and sunglasses ($30 value)
Wet Electric Pool Party
- Dash Berlin: Famed Dutch trance guru behind “Till the Sky Falls Down” and “Waiting” was voted the “Number 7 Top DJ in the World” by DJ Mag.
- Morgan Page: This progressive-house and electro-house DJ has earned Grammy nominations for remixing Nadia Ali’s “Fantasy” and for the Deadmau5 remix of his track “The Longest Road.”
- Thomas Gold: Berlin-based DJ and producer remixes any tune into his last name; his remix of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” has more than 15 million views on Youtube.
- Manufactured Superstars: These wacky Denver DJs mashup hits, often wear matching NASA spacesuits, and carouse with six-foot-tall teddy bears.
- Crizzly: To make his signature “crunkstep,” this Texas DJ mates dubstep and hip-hop.
- The Chainsmokers: New York DJ duo lights up their dance melodies with indie vocals, creating tracks featured on Afrojack and Tiësto’s podcasts.
- Dzeko & Torres: These Canadian Hype Machine chart-toppers are known for their bootleg remixes, including Of Monsters & Mens’s “King and Lionheart.”
- EC Twins: Returning favorites of Wet Electric, these kings of the English house music scene are actual twins—the cool kind, not the kind that dress alike to confuse people.