What You'll Get
- One two-day pass to Wet Electric Music Festival
- When: Saturday, April 25 through Sunday, April 26. Event begins at 11 a.m.
- Where: Big Surf Water Park
- General or VIP Admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dress code: appropriate swimwear is required at all water attractions. Click here for complete dress code requirements
- $115 for general admission (up to $164 value)
- $150 for VIP (up to $214 value)
- To purchase a VIP ticket, guests must be 21+. All other guests must be 18+.
- VIP pass includes express entry, a Wet Electric t-shirt, access to private VIP areas and restrooms, and discounted drinks
Wet Electric Music Festival
- Tiësto: he was ranked #1 on Rolling Stone’s list of The 25 DJs That Rule the Earth—and that was before he conquered airwaves and clubs all over the world with 2014’s irrepressible hit “Wasted”
- Dillon Francis: this pioneer of moombahton and moombahcore—and protege to Diplo—is best known for the stuttering single “I.D.G.A.F.O.S.”
- Tommy Trash: Grammy-nominated Australian DJ behind the hit track “The End”
- Will Sparks: Crowned the No. 1 DJ in Australia in 2014 and known for his single “Bring it Back” with Joel Fletcher
- Sultan + Shepard: progressive house duo who earned a Grammy nomination for their dynamic remix of Bruno Mars’ “Locked Out of Heaven”
- Tony Arzadon: Chicago-based DJ whose monster sound has taken him to clubs—and UN pool parties—around the world
- Non-musical attractions: waterslides, cabanas, cocktails, and the largest wave pool in the country
- Also appearing: Caked Up | Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano | Tommy Trash | Will Sparks | Zaxx | Eddie Portillo | Stonebridge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wet Electric's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. Must be 18+ for general admission; must be 21+ for VIP. Rain or shine. Artists are subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.