- One two-day ticket package to Wet Electric Pool Party
- When: Saturday, April 26, through Sunday, April 27, at 11 a.m. both days
- Where: Big Surf Waterpark on Saturday; Talking Stick Resort on Sunday
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dress code: appropriate swimwear is required at all water attractions
- Click here to view the artist lineup.
- $100 for one two-day ticket with an express pass ($147 value)
- $200 for one two-day ticket with an express pass, a round-trip bus pass, a T-shirt, and sunglasses ($252 value). The bus leaves from 855 N Vermont Ave. in Los Angeles at 6 a.m. sharp.
While hotel stay is not included in this offer, transfer to and from the following hotels is included in the bus option: Talking Stick Resort, Red Lion Hotel and 3 Palms Hotel. Click here for more info on hotels.
Wet Electric Pool Party
- Dash Berlin: Famed Dutch trance guru behind “Till the Sky Falls Down” and “Waiting” was voted the “Number 7 Top DJ in the World” by DJ Mag.
- Morgan Page: This progressive-house and electro-house DJ has earned Grammy nominations for remixing Nadia Ali’s “Fantasy” and for the Deadmau5 remix of his track “The Longest Road.”
- Thomas Gold: Berlin-based DJ and producer remixes any tune into his last name; his remix of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” has more than 15 million views on Youtube.
- Manufactured Superstars: These wacky Denver DJs mashup hits, often wear matching NASA spacesuits, and carouse with six-foot-tall teddy bears.
- Crizzly: To make his signature “crunkstep,” this Texas DJ mates dubstep and hip-hop.
- The Chainsmokers: New York DJ duo lights up their dance melodies with indie vocals, creating tracks featured on Afrojack and Tiësto’s podcasts.
- Dzeko & Torres: These Canadian Hype Machine chart-toppers are known for their bootleg remixes, including Of Monsters & Mens’s “King and Lionheart.”
- EC Twins: Returning favorites of Wet Electric, these kings of the English house music scene are actual twins—the cool kind, not the kind that dress alike to confuse people.
71% of 17 customers recommend
“It was raining when we got there but it didn't stop us from dancing and having fun using the cool headphOnes! By the way, there was a parking fee of $15 by the way.”
“Be courteous to other viewers and kids and do not bring high back chairs”