What You'll Get
- One two-day ticket package to Wet Electric Pool Party
- When: Saturday, April 26, through Sunday, April 27, at 11 a.m. both days
- Where: Big Surf Waterpark on Saturday; Talking Stick Resort on Sunday
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dress code: appropriate swimwear is required at all water attractions
- Click here to view the artist lineup.
- $100 for one two-day ticket with an express pass ($147 value)
- $200 for one two-day ticket with an express pass, a round-trip bus pass, a T-shirt, and sunglasses ($252 value). The bus leaves from 1155 University Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106-4320 at 6 a.m. sharp.
While hotel stay is not included in this offer, transfer to and from the following hotels is included in the bus option: Talking Stick Resort, Red Lion Hotel and 3 Palms Hotel. Click here for more info on hotels.
Wet Electric Pool Party
- Dash Berlin: Famed Dutch trance guru behind “Till the Sky Falls Down” and “Waiting” was voted the “Number 7 Top DJ in the World” by DJ Mag.
- Morgan Page: This progressive-house and electro-house DJ has earned Grammy nominations for remixing Nadia Ali’s “Fantasy” and for the Deadmau5 remix of his track “The Longest Road.”
- Thomas Gold: Berlin-based DJ and producer remixes any tune into his last name; his remix of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” has more than 15 million views on Youtube.
- Manufactured Superstars: These wacky Denver DJs mashup hits, often wear matching NASA spacesuits, and carouse with six-foot-tall teddy bears.
- Crizzly: To make his signature “crunkstep,” this Texas DJ mates dubstep and hip-hop.
- The Chainsmokers: New York DJ duo lights up their dance melodies with indie vocals, creating tracks featured on Afrojack and Tiësto’s podcasts.
- Dzeko & Torres: These Canadian Hype Machine chart-toppers are known for their bootleg remixes, including Of Monsters & Mens’s “King and Lionheart.”
- EC Twins: Returning favorites of Wet Electric, these kings of the English house music scene are actual twins—the cool kind, not the kind that dress alike to confuse people.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Big Surf Waterpark. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Activated Events, LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 21+. Gates open at 11 a.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.