What You'll Get
- $45 for one general-admission ticket with unlimited water slide access (up to $56.91 value)
- $95 for one VIP ticket with express entry, closest-to-the-stage viewing, a poster, a Wet n Wild mixtape, and unlimited water slide access (up to $108.41 value)
- $200 for four general-admission tickets with unlimited dunk tank and water slide access (up to $324.25 value)
- $290 for one all-access backstage ticket with express entry, closest-to-the-stage viewing, a poster, a Wet n Wild mixtape, all-day dunk tank and water slide access, and all-you-can-eat food and drink (up to $314.41 value)
Wet n Wild Foam Party Starring PNB Rock & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
- PNB Rock: Coming of his hit single “Selfish”, this This Philly native recently dropped his first studio album GTTM: Goin Thru the Motions.
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie: The fast-rising hip-hop star—who snagged a plum spot on the soundtrack of The Fate of the Furious—specializes in rolling trap rap fortified with funk that would fit on a mixtape with Desiigner and Future. A Boogie’s famous fans and collaborators include Don Q, Meek Mill, Fabolous, and DJ Khaled.
- Cardi B: She’s the social-media personality and “regular degular shmegular girl from the Bronx” who became the breakout star on Love & Hip Hop: New York in 2015.
- Lil Bibby: the South Side Chicago rapper behind the Free Crack mixtapes, featured on tracks by Juicy J, Kid Ink, and Chief Keef
- Snow Tha Product: Since seizing the attention of insiders with her 100mph freestyle skills, she’s hustled her mixtapes with the help of Tech N9ne, Ty Dolla Sign, Slim Thug, Snoop Dogg, and dozens more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.