What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Wet Pool Party 2015 featuring DVBBS (up to $43.95 value)
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Casino Del Sol
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Wet Pool Party 2015 Featuring DVBBS
- DVBBS: Pronounced “dubs,” this duo of Canadian brothers fuse EDM and electro house in crowd-favorite hits such as “Tsunami” and “Stampede.” Their icily pulsing mixes have earned them gigs alongside EDM heavyweights including Tiësto, Steve Aoki, and Sander Van Doorn.
- TJR: You’ve probably heard Pitbull’s infectious track “Don’t Stop the Party,” whether it was on the radio, in the club, or at a San Diego Chargers game (it’s the song played whenever the team scores a touchdown). That song features the work of TJR, a golfer-turned-DJ and producer, who also crafted the trippy numbers “Buckle Up” and “Polluted.”
- Also Appearing: beach balls, bathing suits, the warming rays of the sun
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Casino Del Sol. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Tucson Music Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 1 p.m. before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older; must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.