- $12 for one ticket to “What Are You Eating?” (up to $16.52 value)
- When: Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Tank
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
“What Are You Eating?”
- The Stars: Performance artist Eric Wright, Brooklyn-based musician Matt Singer, and the real star, Billy, the broccoli-eating puppet
- What They’re Doing: little puppet Billy navigates his way through a labyrinth of culinary information, from nutrition facts to the politics of food, all while exploring the healthiest, most delicious choices in the pantry with the help of the creations of the Puppet Kitchen
- The Director: Emily DeCola, co-founder of the Puppet Kitchen, and a veteran of several television productions
151 W 46th St.
New York, NY 10036