What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to “What Are You Eating?” (up to $16.52 value)
- When: Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Tank
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
“What Are You Eating?”
- The Stars: Performance artist Eric Wright, Brooklyn-based musician Matt Singer, and the real star, Billy, the broccoli-eating puppet
- What They’re Doing: little puppet Billy navigates his way through a labyrinth of culinary information, from nutrition facts to the politics of food, all while exploring the healthiest, most delicious choices in the pantry with the help of the creations of the Puppet Kitchen
- The Director: Emily DeCola, co-founder of the Puppet Kitchen, and a veteran of several television productions
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 7 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Tank. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Tank's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.