- One ticket to see The Trumpet of the Swan, starting from $18
- Click to view the seating chart
The performance on Friday, November 19, will include American Sign Language interpretation for patrons who are deaf, and Audio-Description, for patrons who are blind or patrons with impaired vision. All performances will offer open captioning.
The Trumpet of the Swan
- The Plot: A romantic trumpeter swan named Louis is head-over-tail-feathers in love with Serena, but since he was born without a voice, he has no way of divulging his feelings. So Louis heads to school with a young human named Sam to learn how to read and write.
- The Tunes: Louis’s father also gets involved with his son’s plight, flying to a local music store and stealing him a brass trumpet. It’s only natural, then, that Louis learns how to express himself through music.
- For Fans Of: Charlotte’s Web and Stuart Little, the other works of E.B. White, whose book inspired this adaptation