Jose Pena’s newest documentary following the lives of two New Yorkers of Guyanese descent and their journey back to discover their legacy
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General seating; first come, first served
- What’s included in general admission: access to view film, seating, and participation in curated live Q&A session
- What’s included in VIP admission: all of the above with guaranteed preferred seating in the middle section of the auditorium, complimentary beverage, and gratitude momento for your support
- Location: Pfizer Auditorium, 1 Metro Tech Center Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
- Time: 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Dress code: semi-formal attire
Where’s My Inheritance?
Jose Pena’s latest documentary delves into the harmful effects that colonization had on the African diaspora. The film follows two New Yorkers of Guyanese descent, Charisse Holder and Randy Harris, as they travel back to Guyana in search of any gems that’ll help them learn more about their ancestral legacy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2019. All Sales Final. Expiration June 21, 2019. Redeem at https://wmifilm.splashthat.com/ for the ticket(s). Valid only for option purchased. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Where's My Inheritance Film Premiere is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Where's My Inheritance Film Premiere current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Limit 4 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts. Must use in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.