- Admission to see Whisky Row: Country Boys From California
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Tradewinds Ranch
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for one ticket and one drink credit for a soda, water, juice, or mixer (up to $25 value)
- $25 for two tickets and two drink credits for a soda, water, juice, or mixer (up to $50 value)
This event is BYOB.
Whisky Row: Country Boys From California
- The Country Boys: Jason and Mike
- Where they’re from: the heart of wine country
- Where their “y’allternative” sound is from: the heart of country country
- Their big break: after rocking honky-tonks close to home, they played Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium in 2010
- How you know they’re real country: they’ve opened for such acts as Alabama, Sugarland, Little Big Town, and Gloriana
- How you know they’re real California: they wrote the fight song for the Fresno State Bulldogs, they have their name on a red wine from Engelmann Cellars, and they’ve been known to go wakeboarding while being towed by a horse
Framed by the Koolau Mountains, Tradewinds Ranch provides a picturesque retreat from everyday recreation. The working range is dotted with horses, cattle, and goats, while a converted barn now hosts only party animals at concerts. A rustic atmosphere—elevated by graceful antiques and light fixtures—and on-site accomodations makes Tradewinds an ideal venue for a unique wedding or family getaway.