- $7 for one general-admission ticket (up to $11.54 value)
- $12 for two general-admission tickets (up to $23.08 value)
- $22 for four general-admission tickets (up to $46.16 value)
- Each ticket includes a cotton-candy stick and two drinks
Whisky River Under the Big Top
- The Vibe: It’s like a carnival, mixed with a circus, mixed with a nightclub.
- The Sights: aerialists soaring through the air, balloon artists creating lightweight sculptures, people dancing
- The Drinks: cocktails come with a circus spin—expect animal-cracker shots and cotton-candy-flavored sips
Whisky River at EPICENTRE is an entertainment and dining complex in uptown Charlotte. The venue is filled with the sounds of country and rock, which lure guests and the occasional celebrity to the dance floor. The southern theme carries over to the menu of American comfort food, including a large barbecue selection. Indeed, the chefs don't shy away from excess—they slow-cook chicken, pulled pork, sausage, and baby back ribs coated in a zesty dry rub. Their chicken wings come slathered in sweltering sauces. As for dessert, it tends to be just as hot as the main course, especially if you're sampling the fried candy bar of the month. The restaurant's newest menu even features half-dozen artisan flatbreads, signature burgers and the introduction of six new wing sauces.
When they aren't chowing down, patrons sip on beer and cocktails at one of two bars—one sporting LED lights, and one covered in belt buckles. They can also try their luck at riding the mechanical bull, with or without a rodeo clown standing by.