The holidays are the only time of the year when it's appropriate to point at a dead plant and expect a kiss. Get in the holiday spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see White Christmas
- Where: Crown Uptown Theatre
- Seating: best-available reserved at time of purchase
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $60 for two tickets to a Thursday–Saturday show, plus dinner (up to a $120 value). This option is valid for November 7–9. Doors open at 5 p.m., and guests can arrive any time between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. for dinner. The show starts at 7:30 p.m.
- $45 for two tickets to the show on Sunday, November 10 (up to a $90 value). Guests can arrive at 12:30 p.m. to purchase drinks, appetizers, and desserts until 1:30 p.m., with the show starting at 2:30 p.m.<p>
Anchored by a title song popularized by Bing Crosby, Irving Berlin’s White Christmas centers around Bob Wallace and Phil Davis, two World War II pals who have formed a successful song-and-dance duo. When they fall for two musically inclined sisters, they follow the siblings to a Vermont ski lodge coincidentally owned by their former commander. Things aren’t as merry as they seem, however, for the lodge is in danger of closing due to a lack of snow. In an attempt to save the wintertime paradise, the characters all band together to perform a nationally televised broadcast of Bob and Phil’s latest show. With a wistful score and a script adapted from the 1954 film of the same name, White Christmas enraptures the audience with the magic of holiday miracles and shared disdain of weathermen everywhere. This will also be the musical’s final run at Crown Uptown Theatre after three years of production, giving audiences even more reason to catch it.<p>
Crown Uptown Theatre
Stationed inside a vaudeville venue first designed by the Boller brothers in 1928, the Crown Uptown Theatre has continued to nourish creative appetites with delectable meals and Broadway-style productions since 1977. Concocted by an expert culinary team led by Kevin Gillenwater, plated entrees are served alongside helpings of soup, salad, and rolls. An enthusiastic waitstaff delivers each meal directly to customers’ tables. The venue can accommodate up to 400 theatergoers or scarecrows stuffed with recycled playbills during evening performances each Thursday–Sunday, and matinee plays for children every Friday and Saturday. <p>
90% of 507 customers recommend
“It was excellent service and the ambiance was so beautiful”
“I loved TRHS! Monte was fabulous, and Austin was so pretty!”
“Just go and have a great time!!!”