All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one general-admission ticket (up to $74.79 value)
White Rose Gala 2015
- The Theme: (1920s newsreel voice) Spiffy flappers and their dapper fellas, all of ‘em dressed to the nines, give 2015—did I read that right?—a proper twenty-three-skidoo at this sumptuous annual soiree, which takes its cues, hues, and whole kit and caboodle from the garish galas of the Roaring Twenties.
- The Setting: the historic and appropriately opulent lair of the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. It sports multiple levels and balconies for revelry, has its own speakeasy area, and looks like the kind of opera house Jay Gatsby would have bought if he hadn’t spent his whole fortune on a solid-gold wharf.
- The Tunes: Baron’s Big Band keeps it classy in a set featuring songs from Sinatra, Tony Bennett, and Michael Buble, while DJs keep flappers flapping with mashups of club music, swing tunes, and ’80s hits.
- The Partygoers: White Rose Gala attendees tend to be hot-to-trot dames and fellas in their twenties, thirties, and forties, so keep your puckers pursed in case a midnight kiss comes calling.
- The Big Moment: When the clock goes coo-coo, the gala does too, as confetti blasts from the sky, party hats go flying, and noisemakers live up to their name.
- Accoutrements: If your outfit needs a little more dazzle, the White Rose Gala has you covered at the onsite costume shops, where masks and accessories along with hair, makeup, and tanning artists help perfect your ’20s facade for the photographers (who, thankfully, use modern cameras so you don’t have spend two hours frozen in a single pose).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.