- One ticket to Whitesnake
- When: Monday, June 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for sections 201, 207, 301, or 309 (up to $36.78 value)
- $20 for sections 202 or 206 (up to $60.57 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album