What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Whitesnake (up to $25.15 value)
- When: Friday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/3/2015 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.