All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (rows N-DD) (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they unleashed their twelfth album, The Purple Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.