What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket to see Whitesnake with Special Guest The Answer (up to $47 value)
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Star Plaza Theatre
- Seating: mezzanine sections 2–7, rows G–N
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Whitesnake with Special Guest The Answer
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album
- The Answer: the Irish rock band behind the shredding songs “Never Too Late” and “Piece By Piece”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.