- $32 for two tickets to Who Killed the Boss?, plus a bottle of wine (up to $60 value)
- When: select dates, April 10–25
- Where: The Old Mill Brewpub
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dinner is available for an additional fee.
Who Killed the Boss?
- The Plot: After a slightly-too-wild party the year before, the HR department is planning a company party free of liability issues—but one of the guests has more nefarious plans
- For Fans Of: The Office, Horrible Bosses
- The Author: Theater Rowe regular James Daab
Theatre Rowe Productions Murder Mystery Theatre
Most weekend nights at Theatre Rowe, someone gets murdered, but somehow the cops never arrive. Instead, it's up to the audience to join characters played by local actors try to answer the age-old questions "Whodunit?" and "Should I pair red or white wine with this fish dish?" (While they weigh their suspicions, guests can also opt to order a full dinner.)
The Old Mill
711 E Main St.
Suite O, Lower Level (below The Brewpub)
Lexington, SC 29072