What You'll Get
Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you’re paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this deal.
- When: any performance through Monday, September 30. Shows take place nightly at 8 p.m.
- Where: TCB Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets also include a tour of the Elvis Museum.<p>
- $26 for two tickets (up to a $49.98 value)
- $42 for four tickets (up to a $99.96 value)
- $30 for two tickets with two sodas and two hot dogs (up to $56.98 value)
- $55 for four tickets with four sodas and four hot dogs (up to $113.96 value)<p>
A tall, dark, handsome man strides into a theater with one mission: to solve a crime. Luckily he has help. In Whodunnit?, 5 Star Productionz enlists the audience, making each attendee a sleuth-for-the-night. Throughout the PG-13 show, a classic detective story unfolds, augmented by opaque mystery and musical numbers. But the biggest difference is that the heroic detective seeks the wisdom of his new pack of partners, allowing guests to determine which trail of clues he should pursue and whether or not his magnifying glass makes his face look fat. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2013. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48hr cancellation notice required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at TCB Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects 5 Star Productionz's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.