- $20 for one ticket to Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band (up to $27.54 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.