What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band (up to $27.54 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mill City Nights. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects AXS's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.