- $10 for one G-Pass to see Who’s Bad – The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute (up to $20.85 value)
- When: Friday, September 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Who’s Bad – The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.
Akron Civic Theatre
182 S Main St.
Akron, OH 44308