- One G-Pass to see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood from Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- When: Sunday, October 19, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for floor section, rows L–Q (up to $52.64 value)
- $52 for floor section, rows A–D (up to $105.22 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood
Longtime Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood have toted their quick-witted, improvised comedy around the country for years. Not bound by scripts, the duo takes suggestions from the audience and fluidly bounces off each other’s screwball bits to craft hilarious scenes on the fly. As the evening rolls on, they draft game but uncoached audience members into the onstage action. Though audiences can expect daredevil games and easy patter between the two stage vets, the form of any given show won’t unfold until the night of the performance—as the Herald-Review reported, they’ve “developed an aversion to ever performing the same joke or routine twice.”