What You'll Get
- $52.75 for one ticket for seating in front orchestra sections 202–204
- $137.50 for two tickets for cabaret table seating
- Click to view the seating chart
Whose Live Anyway?
- The Show: a live version of the beloved improv show Whose Line Is It Anyway? corrals comedic actors into scenes and songs built on the spot from audience suggestions
- The Stars: veteran comedians and Whose Line Is It Anyway? co-stars Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops, and Jeff Davis; Joel Murray from Dharma & Greg and Mad Men
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2016. Limit 2/person. Must be 21+ to attend show. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.