What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket for 200-level seating (up to $64.53 value)
- $46 for one ticket for 100-level seating (up to $75.43 value)
- $59 for one ticket for preferred seating (up to $97.23 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Whose Live Anyway?
- The Show: a live version of the beloved improv show Whose Line Is It Anyway? corrals comedic actors into scenes and songs built on the spot from audience suggestions
- The Stars: veteran comedians and Whose Line Is It Anyway? co-stars Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops, and Jeff Davis; Joel Murray from Dharma & Greg and Mad Men
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.