- One ticket package for six Wichita Thunder hockey games
- When: any four home games of your choice through Saturday, April 9, plus the home opening game on October 17, 2015, and the Thanksgiving Eve game on November 25, 2015
- Where: INTRUST Bank Arena
- Click to view the schedule
- $50 for Fan Zone seating (up to $72 value)
- $75 for Premium seating (up to $156 value)
- $99 for VIP seating (up to $180 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Scouting Report
In their first year as members of the ECHL, the Thunder made their presence known. Despite narrowly missing the playoffs, the team finished with a record above .500 and forward Danick Gauthier emerged as a star, collecting 30 goals and 40 assists to earn a spot among the league’s top 15 scorers.
Instead of spending the offseason turning the ice at INTRUST Bank Arena into a giant swimming hole, the Thunder were busy strengthening their roster—most importantly by re-signing Gauthier and adding NHL experience to their defense with Ray Macias. This means that when the team opens its 2015–16 campaign in mid-October—including a home opener against the Quad City Mallards on Saturday, October 17—the already talented squad might be able to make an even more impactful statement than last year.
As one of the six charter teams of the Central Hockey League, the Thunder have rattled Wichita windows with devastating slap shots and board-crashing hits since 1992. Throughout those two decades, the team has garnered two Presidents’ Cup trophies, filled arenas with hordes of dedicated fans, and retired five numbers, devastating opponents and calculator manufacturers all the while.