- Wichita Thunder hockey-game ticket package for one
- Where: INTRUST Bank Arena
- Door time: one hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
$33 for a three-game ticket package for one ($63 value)
- One ticket to the home opener plus two more games of your choice before January 1, 2015
- Fan-Zone seating
$135 for an eight-game ticket package for one ($209 value)
- One ticket to the home opener plus seven more games of your choice before April 4, 2015
- Puck autographed by head coach and four-time Stanley Cup winner Kevin McClelland
- Terrace-level seating
The Scouting Report
Under the leadership of four-time Stanley-Cup–winning coach Kevin McClelland, the Thunder once again prepare for a season-long quest for the Ray Miron Presidents’ Cup. The 2014-15 season opener on October 25 will be a real test, as Wichita will take on the league’s defending champions, the Allen Americans. The matchup will likely speak volumes about the campaign ahead, as the Thunder meet the Americans 16 times throughout the season and have yet to secure reserved parking spaces in Allen.
As one of the six charter teams of the Central Hockey League, the Thunder have rattled Wichita windows with devastating slap shots and board-crashing hits since 1992. Throughout those two decades, the team has garnered two Presidents’ Cup trophies, filled arenas with hordes of dedicated fans, and retired five numbers, devastating opponents and calculator manufacturers all the while.