What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Wicked
- When: 14 showtimes available, August 20–30
- Where: Centennial Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra (rows 9–33), first balcony (rows 1–6), second balcony (1–4), or loge
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $48 for the performance on Thursday, August 21, at 2 p.m. (up to $89 value)
- $58 for all other dates (up to $96.65 value)
- Values vary by date.
- Additional fees may apply
So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for what USA Today hails as “the most complete—and completely satisfying—musical in a long time.”
On Broadway and around the world, Wicked has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of more than 50 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1s6SOR3. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.