What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket to see Wicked at 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 4 (up to $54.45 value)
- $69 for one ticket to see Wicked (up to $103.95 value) during one of the following 8 p.m. showtimes:
- Wednesday, November 26
- Thursday, November 27
- Tuesday, December 2
- Wednesday, December 3
- Thursday, December 4
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Seating: orchestra or dress circle non-prime seating
- Door time: one hour before showtime.
- May redeem voucher for tickets at Scope box office Monday–Friday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m., except on November 27, or present voucher at Chrysler Hall Box Office two hours prior to the performance.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for what USA Today hails as “the most complete—and completely satisfying—musical in a long time.”
On Broadway and around the world, Wicked has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chrysler Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.