What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Wicked
- When: select showtimes, May 21–28; choose a performance at checkout
- Where: The Plaza Theatre Performing Arts Centre
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $53 for one G-Pass to the performance on Thursday, May 21, at 2 p.m. (up to $75.85 value)
- $64 for one G-Pass to a 7:30 p.m. performance (up to $91.20 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass to the performance on Sunday, May 24, at 2 p.m. (up to $98.85 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for what USA Today hails as “the most complete—and completely satisfying—musical in a long time.”
On Broadway and around the world, Wicked has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Plaza Theatre Performing Arts Centre on the day of the show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.