- One ticket to see Wicked
- When: select dates, September 30–October 17
- Where: Ed Mirvish Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
Prices vary by showtime
- $86.50–$96.50 for the orchestra section (up to $130–$140 value)
- $56.50–$66.50 for rows L–N of the mezzanine section (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for what USA Today hails as “the most complete—and completely satisfying—musical in a long time.”
On Broadway and around the world, Wicked has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of more than 50 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).