All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one general admission ticket (up to $42 value)
- $49 for one early access ticket (up to $62 value)
- $64 for one VIP ticket (up to $77 value)
- 1 p.m. (12 p.m. for early access and VIP ticketholders)
- 6:30 p.m. (5:30 p.m. for early access and VIP ticketholders)
All tastings will comply with Oklahoma City and Oklahoma State liquor laws. Some brands may run out before others.
TAPPED: The Ultimate Beer Festival
- What’s Tapped: kegs and barrels of more than 100 craft beers, wines, and ciders
- What Makes It Ultimate: the fact that the emphasis is on local brews, though international concoctions will be on display as well. Burgers from Bricktown Flashpoint Grills brings it home.
- What Makes It a Festival: live DJs spin floor-filling jams, and a game zone features cornhole, foosball, and giant beer pong
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit multiple/person for early access and general admission options. Limit 10/person for VIP option. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.