What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to see Human Nature (up to $56.70 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Seating: floor, mezzanine, or balcony section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How they got started: a quartet of Australian high school students found themselves, in their own words, “more interested in soul, gospel and harmony groups than their country’s usual obsession with ‘guitars, grunt and good old rock and roll.’”
- How they took off: Human Nature quickly became one of Australia’s top pop groups, selling more records than either *NSYNC or the Backstreet Boys
- How they knew they’d really hit it big: when Reach Out, their album of Motown covers, caught the attention of Smokey Robinson
- What Smokey did for them: set them up with an extended booking in Las Vegas, where they continue to channel Motor City’s timeless melodies
- Classic songs you might hear: “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Dancing in the Street,” and an a capella take on “Just My Imagination”
From the street, the Wilbur Theatre looks almost like it could be a stately old family home. In fact, the Colonial-style building was always a theater, but its exterior details were copied directly from Beacon Hill’s Thomas Bailey Midrich House when it was built in 1914. Even in the elegant auditorium, there’s a sense of homey intimacy. Seating nestles right up to the stage so audiences can feel every note produced by the musicians and hear the tiny gears turning behind comedians’ foreheads as they improvise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wilbur Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.