Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see Human Nature (up to $56.70 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Seating: floor, mezzanine, or balcony section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How they got started: a quartet of Australian high school students found themselves, in their own words, “more interested in soul, gospel and harmony groups than their country’s usual obsession with ‘guitars, grunt and good old rock and roll.’”
- How they took off: Human Nature quickly became one of Australia’s top pop groups, selling more records than either *NSYNC or the Backstreet Boys
- How they knew they’d really hit it big: when Reach Out, their album of Motown covers, caught the attention of Smokey Robinson
- What Smokey did for them: set them up with an extended booking in Las Vegas, where they continue to channel Motor City’s timeless melodies
- Classic songs you might hear: “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Dancing in the Street,” and an a capella take on “Just My Imagination”
From the street, the Wilbur Theatre looks almost like it could be a stately old family home. In fact, the Colonial-style building was always a theater, but its exterior details were copied directly from Beacon Hill’s Thomas Bailey Midrich House when it was built in 1914. Even in the elegant auditorium, there’s a sense of homey intimacy. Seating nestles right up to the stage so audiences can feel every note produced by the musicians and hear the tiny gears turning behind comedians’ foreheads as they improvise.
96% of 23 customers recommend
“Great smaller venue. Felt connected to the show even though I was in the balcony. ”
“Great place ”
246 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116