- $16 for one ticket to see ABC Star Cristela Alonzo, part of the 7th Annual Women in Comedy Festival (up to $28 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 9:45 p.m.
- Where: The Wilbur in Boston
- Seating: floor, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 8:45 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Warning: contains profanity and drug references
2014 was the year of Cristela Alonzo. In January, she was called out by both LA Weekly and Cosmopolitan as a comedian to watch. Later that year, she made her second appearance on Conan and her first on Just For Laughs: All Access. But it wasn’t until October that she made history. With the debut of Cristela, she became the first Latina to create, produce, write, and star in her own primetime comedy. In her standup, she tackles topics that range from growing up Mexican-American in small-town Texas to uncovering terrible truths about the number of suggested servings in an ice-cream pint.