- One G-Pass to see the Wild 94.9 Comedy Jam with Shawn & Marlon Wayans, Hannibal Buress, Corey Holcomb, Lavell Crawford, Donnel Rawlings, DeRay Davis, Dillon Garcia, Steve Trevino, Stroy Moyd
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $25 value)
- $25 for sections 201 and 203, rows S-W, or sections 200 and 204, rows G-V (up to $38.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wild 94.9 Comedy Jam
- Shawn Wayans: Most often seen alongside his brother Marlon, Shawn is best known for White Chicks, Little Man, and the first two Scary Movie films, which he also co-wrote.
- Marlon Wayans: the youngest Wayans proved his comedic skills in Mr. Show with Bob and David, two Scary Movie films, and Norbit, but also had enough dramatic chops to carry Requiem for a Dream.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Corey Holcomb: A regular on ComicView, Def Comedy Jam, Last Comic Standing, and Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘n Out, Holcomb was also the host of the Internet radio show 5150 Show.
- Lavell Crawford: Perhaps best known as Saul Goodman’s right-hand man Huell on Breaking Bad; also seen on Chelsea Lately and heard on the Steve Harvey Radio Show.
- Donnell Rawlings: Comedian and actor known for playing “Ashy Larry” on Chappelle’s Show and Senator Clay Davis’ aide, Day-Day Price, on The Wire; currently the judge on MTV2’s Guy Court.
- DeRay Davis: Having honed his fast-talking chops on the South Side of Chicago, Davis won the Comedy Central Laugh Riots Competition. His affable mug has also been spotted at the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival.
- Steve Trevino: Seen on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Comics Unleashed, Trevino got his first big break on the Three Amigos Comedy Tour with Carlos Mencia, Pablo Francisco, and the late Freddy Soto.