What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $33.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where they’re from: L.A., just like The Doors
- What sets them apart from other Doors tributes: they don’t just play the greatest hits, they recreate the Doors concert experience, harkening to their Sunset Strip ’60s heydays at Whisky a Go Go
- What you’ll see: lead singer Dave Brock channeling the Lizard King’s energy, sex appeal, and sultry vocals, backed by a band that’s so tight, even the real Doors have raved about them
- What the late Ray Manzarek of the real Doors says about Wild Child: “This is as close as you’ll get to the real thing.”
- What Doors drummer John Densmore says, “”… the way they play the music is uncanny. I saw Wild Child and they know Jim’s moves and raps as well as he did. The drummer did something on ‘Break on Through’ which was so interesting, I stole it back!”
About Wild Child
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.