- $13.50 for general-admission standing (up to $21.50 value)
- Click here to see the venue layout.
- Where they’re from: L.A., just like The Doors
- What sets them apart from other Doors tributes: they don’t just play the greatest hits, they recreate the Doors concert experience, harkening to their Sunset Strip ’60s heydays at Whisky a Go Go
- What you’ll see: lead singer Dave Brock channeling the Lizard King’s energy, sex appeal, and sultry vocals, backed by a band that’s so tight, even the real Doors have raved about them
- What the late Ray Manzarek of the real Doors says about Wild Child: “This is as close as you’ll get to the real thing.”
- What Doors drummer John Densmore says, “”… the way they play the music is uncanny. I saw Wild Child and they know Jim’s moves and raps as well as he did. The drummer did something on ‘Break on Through’ which was so interesting, I stole it back!”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.