What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $31.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where they’re from: L.A., just like The Doors
- What sets them apart from other Doors tributes: they don’t just play the greatest hits, they recreate the Doors concert experience, harkening to their Sunset Strip ’60s heydays at Whisky a Go Go
- What you’ll see: lead singer Dave Brock channeling the Lizard King’s energy, sex appeal, and sultry vocals, backed by a band that’s so tight, even the real Doors have raved about them
- What the late Ray Manzarek of the real Doors said about Wild Child: “This is as close as you’ll get to the real thing.”
- What Doors drummer John Densmore says: “”… the way they play the music is uncanny. I saw Wild Child and they know Jim’s moves and raps as well as he did. The drummer did something on ‘Break on Through’ which was so interesting, I stole it back!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.