What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Wild Child, starting from $18
- General-admission standing
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wild Child – A Jim Morrison Celebration
- What Sets Them Apart: They don’t just play the greatest hits—they recreate the complete Doors concert experience, harkening to their Sunset Strip ’60s heyday at Whisky a Go Go.
- What You’ll See: lead singer Dave Brock channeling the Lizard King’s energy, sex appeal, and sultry vocals, backed by a band that’s so tight, even the real Doors have raved about them
- What the Real Doors Said: Keyboardist Ray Manzarek called Wild Child “as close as you’ll get to the real thing,” and drummer John Densmore sang their praises, saying “…the way they play the music is uncanny. I saw Wild Child and they know Jim’s moves and raps as well as he did. The drummer did something on ‘Break on Through’ which was so interesting, I stole it back!”
The Fine Print