Reliving America’s frontier days has been a trying task ever since Hollywood Westerns fell out of vogue and your 10-gallon hat was ruined by that 10-gallon guacamole recipe. Go west with this GrouponLive deal.
- Wild Western Festival
- When: Friday, October 25, to Sunday, October 27
- Where: Sahuaro Ranch Park
- General admission
- Door time: gates open at 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $10 for two adult single-day passes (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for four adult single-day passes (up to a $40 value)<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect senior or military discounts. Children 4 and under are admitted free; children 5–12 are regularly admitted for $5 and are admitted free on Fridays.
Wild Western Festival
- What it is: three days of Wild West shows, live music, Native-American dancers, and family fun
- Pardners you’ll see: Kevin “Hercules” Sorbo from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Dan “High Chaparral” Collier from Tombstone, Dan Haggerty from The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams, and Mike “Desperado” Moroff from Desperado, and stuntman Neil Summers
- Who else: Hollywood Stuntman and Trail Boss Dr. Buck, his gal Miss Tammy, and his sidekick Gabby (portrayed by Rob Doudell)
- Racket makers: Stunt shows, cowboy fast draw, world champion Six Gun spinner “Hotshot” Johnny Tuscadero
- Resident yarn spinner: cowboy historian Lee Anderson and his horse Concho
- Happenings: historical and steampunk costume contests, pie-eating competitions, family sack races, Wild Bunch vs Lil’ Young-guns Tug-o-War
- Things to hoot at: Habanero “Yee Haw” Holler contest, Kevin Sorbo
- Things to unload some gold on: arts and crafts, drinks, and Chuck Wagon vittles
- Living history: working blacksmiths, Buffalo Soldiers of the Arizona Territory, and old west Chuck Wagon camp
- Potential explosions: strong boxes, an outhouse, fire balls, Kevin Sorbo<p>