What You'll Get
- Wild Western Festival
- When: Friday, October 23, to Sunday, October 25, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Where: Sahuaro Ranch Park
- General admission
- Door time: gates open at 10 a.m.
- $10 for two adult single-day passes (up to $20 value)
- $20 for four adult single-day passes (up to $40 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect senior or military discounts. Children 4 and under are admitted free; children 5–12 are regularly admitted for $5 and are admitted free on Fridays.
Wild Western Festival
- What it is: three days of Wild West shows, live music, Native-American dancers, and family fun
- Pardners you’ll see: hollywood stuntman Dr. Buck and Western Movie and TV celebrities
- Racket makers: stunt shows, cowboy fast draw, world champion lady Six Gun spinner Pistol Pack’n Paula
- Resident yarn spinner: cowboy historian Lee Anderson and his horse Concho
- Happenings: old west and Steam Punk costume contests, pie-eating and hot-pepper-eating competitions, live music from cowboy and cowgirl singers
- Things to unload some gold on: arts and crafts, drinks, cold beer and vittles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.