Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Wildfire Music Festival featuring Vince Gill
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 3 p.m.
- Where: White Oak Amphitheatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15.88 for lawn (up to $33.01 value)
- $27.80 for section 2 or 7, rows S–EE (up to $54.67 value)
- $31.63 for section 3–6, rows J–Z (up to $65.52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wildfire Music Festival featuring Vince Gill
- 2007: the year Vince Gill was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
- 20: the number of Grammy Awards under his proverbial belt buckle
- 18: the number of CMAs he's earned
- Songs you know by heart: "Liza Jane," "Look at Us," "I Still Believe In You," "What the Cowgirls Do"
- What the cowgirls and cowboys do: buy his albums—he's sold more than 26 million
- His most recent album: Bakersfield, a tribute to songs by Merle Haggard and Buck Owens
- His collaborators throughout the years: Dolly Parton, Barbra Streisand, Reba McEntire, and real-life wife Amy Grant
- Joining him at the festival: fellow members of The Time Jumpers; The Greencards; The Gibson Brothers; The Sierra Hull Bluegrass Band
- The festival's creator: the I'll Fly Away Foundation, a non-profit organization "dedicated to music education and improving children’s lives through music."