What You'll Get
- $28 for one general-admission ticket for lower-tier seating (up to $40.50 value)
- Children younger than 5 are admitted for free
Dates and Times
- Saturday, June 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26, at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 9, at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30, at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13, at 3:30 p.m.
Harriet Beecher Stowe, the author of Uncle Tom’s Cabin, is dying. On her death bed, she re-examines Tom, the African American man she created for her book who used religion and righteous values to remain a nobel hero in the face of slavery’s horrors. From this end-of-life perspective, imagined by playwright Ellen Geer, Stowe is able to see not only how she helped shape a period of American history, but how she impacted the whole world.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.