What You'll Get
Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this deal.
- $69 for a full-day public-speaking or real-estate seminar from Will Power Duquette (up to a $197 value)
- Where: Comfort Suites Downtown
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Attendees may bring one guest with them.
- Lunch is not included, though there will be a lunch break<p>
- Public-speaking seminar on Friday, October 25 or November 22, at 9 a.m.
- Real-estate seminar on Saturday, October 26 or November 23, at 9 a.m.<p>
- Public-speaker training: Duquette focuses on both the practice of public speaking and the ins and outs of the seminar business. Subjects include crafting a “million dollar sales speech,” how to get on stages, how to practice in order to build confidence, and how to picture the audience naked without x-ray goggles.
- Real-estate investing: This seminar unpacks the complex world of buyers and sellers. Teaching the means by which he achieved financial freedom, Duquette discusses ways to market, the development of a streamlined system, and how to prescreen buyers. The class also sees Duquette in action—he’ll place calls to live deals during the seminar so students can observe.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Speaker training seminar option valid only October 25 or November 22. Real estate training seminar option valid only October 26 or November 23. Limit 1 seminar attendance per customer. Customer may bring 1 guest for free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Will Power Duquette
Master hypnotist and communication expert Will Duquette helps his clients achieve what he calls "wealth attraction mastery," a mindset that can make long-term goals a reality. A man whose own story follows the rags-to-riches arc, Duquette holds true to his belief that success lies in the subconscious mind. Through subconscious reprogramming he has forged public-speakers, real-estate investors, and confident business people—all of which he embodies. Yet his powers of the mind also extend into entertainment. His hypnosis skills delight audiences and put them in a positive state of mind, all while educating them to the power of the mind.